Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Padova!

So, yesterday I went to Padova, and it was fabulous. We saw the Capella Degli Scrovegni. It was built, like, seven-hundred years ago, and Giotto frescoed the insides. Giotto is so fabulous, I mean really. He's simply too kickin'. We couldn't take pictures inside, but I'm sue there are pictures on the intarwebs for your viewing pleasure. I also god pictures of the outside, but today is going to be busier than I thought, so no pictures for you yet! ((I'm working on it, I promise. This week is busy.)) We also saw the Bascilica de San Francisco. It was beeeeaaaautiful. No pictures inside either. So sad. But pictures of the outside. Picked up a few gifts too.

So, class was/will be fine. We get to talk to the local police today, so they know we're here and we're not super illegal, and gonna take over the government.

Venice tomorrow, with my music class, and Florence this weekend. A girl we thought we would travel with is now going to Munich, so we need to pick up another couple of people or join another group, but I'm not freaking out yet. ((I'm mellower here. Meeeeeelloooooow.))

And that's about it. Pictures soon, I promise, but today is full, and I have a paper to write. Don't expect a post tomorrow, but I'll try to get one up Thursday before I leave.

I love you!

-K

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog...have you had a chance to involve yourself with the Giro at all? As a crazed cyclist who watches the Giro d'Italia on tv I keep thinking I will see you on there or something though I am not quite sure as to your proximity to the race.

    Anyways, I will be studying abroad in Australia for a few weeks and blogging as well. Follow me?

    ReplyDelete